1. Terms and Conditions
1.1. This Policy describes how we treat and protect the company's Elect Capital (hereinafter - the «EC») information about individuals (hereinafter - the User), which can be obtained by using «EC» services, non-exclusive license granted including through the site, service, services, programs used «EC» and / or affiliates (hereinafter - the Website, services).
1.2. The purpose of this Policy is to ensure the proper protection of personal information that the User provides when using the Site, Services or in the registration process (creation of your personal account), for the purchase of goods / services, non-exclusive license from unauthorized access and disclosure.
1.3. Relations associated with the collection, storage, dissemination and protection of information provided to users who are governed by this Policy, other official documents of the "EC" and the current legislation.
1.4. By registering on the Site and using the Site and Services User expresses full agreement with the terms of this Policy.
1.5. In case of disagreement with the terms of this User Policy and / or any services that are available when using the Website, User should leave the website immediately.
1.6. In case of no consent of the User to obtain information from the "EC" and / or Affiliates You can unsubscribe:
- By clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the letter
- By means of a notification by e-mail or phone call to the contact center.
2. The purpose of collection, processing and storage of information provided by Users of the Site
2.1. Processing of personal data of the User shall be in accordance with the law. "EC" processes personal data of the User to:
- Identification of the parties under the agreements and treaties concluded with "EC" and / or Affiliates;
- The user of the goods / services, non-exclusive license to access the Site, the Services;
- Communication with the user, the direction of the user transaction messages at the time of receipt of the application registration on the Website or receiving payment from the user, one-time, if the user performs the action, the direction of user notifications, requests;
- Direction of user's posts advertising and / or informational nature - no more than 3 messages per day;
- Verification, investigation and analysis of such data, allowing to maintain and improve the services and sections of the Site, as well as to develop new services and sections of the Site;
- Carrying out statistical and other studies based on anonymized data p>.
3. The processing conditions of personal information supplied by the user and its transfer to third parties
3.1. "EC" shall take all necessary measures to protect the personal data of the User against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction.
3.2. "EC" provides access to the personal data of users only to those employees, contractors and affiliated persons who need this information for the functioning of the Site, Services and services, sales of goods, obtain non-exclusive licenses to users.
3.3. "EC" shall have the right to use the provided user information, including personal data, in order to ensure compliance with the requirements of current legislation (including for the prevention and / or suppression of illegal and / or unlawful actions of Users). Disclosure of the information provided by the User may be made only in accordance with the legislation in force at the request of the court, law enforcement agencies, as well as in other cases stipulated by the legislation.
3.4. "EC" does not verify the accuracy of the information provided by the user and assumes that user under the Integrity provides a reliable and sufficient information to take care of timely amending the previously given information when a need thereof, including but not limited to changing the phone number.
4.1. When using the Site, User confirms that:
- Has all the necessary rights to enable it to register (create a personal account) and use the Site Services;
- Indicates accurate information about oneself in the volumes necessary for the use of the Services of the Site are required fields for the continued provision of services of the site marked in a special way, all other information provided by the user in its sole discretion;
- Aware that the information on the Site, users post about themselves, can become accessible not covered by this policy and may be copied and distributed by them to third parties;
- Is familiar with this Policy, agrees with it and accepts these in its rights and duties. Familiarization with the terms of this Policy and ticking a reference to this policy is a written consent of the users on the collection, storage, processing and transfer to third parties the personal data provided to the User.
4.2. "EC" does not verify the accuracy of the received (gathered) information about users, except in cases when such a test is necessary in order to fulfill obligations to the User.
5. As part of this Policy under the "Personal Information User" means:
5.1. Data supplied by the user on their own while using the Site, the Services including but not limited to: name, surname, gender, mobile phone number and / or email address, marital status, birth date, hometown, family ties, home address, education information, occupation.
5.2. The data is automatically transferred to service in the course of their use with the help of the machine's software, including IP-address information from the cookie, the user's browser information (a program that allows you access to the Services) access time , the address of the requested pages.
5.3 Other information about the User, the collection and / or distribution of which is defined in the regulatory documents of individual services of "EC».
6. Editing and deleting personal data
6.1. The User, at any time, can change (update, supplement) personal information or part of it, as well as the parameters of its confidentiality by using the function of the personal data in the profile section, or in the personal section of the relevant Service. User is obliged to take care of timely amending the previously provided information, its updating, otherwise the "EC" shall not be liable for non-receipt of notifications of products / services etc.
6.2. The user can also delete them provided within a particular personal account information. In this account removal may lead to the inability to use some of the Services.
8. Feedback. Questions and suggestions
8.1. Any suggestions or questions about this Policy should be reported to Customer Support of "EC" via e-mail or by phone.